16.5.07

We did it!!! * Τα καταφέραμε!!!

In my previous post I wrote that we were preparing a theatre play, based on the Hellenic (Greek) Mythology, to be presented in a Meeting of the Annexes of my Hosting Organisation in Mikołajki.

What I didn't write, because I didn't know, was than the Meeting was actually a competition!!! The 5th National Polish Competition on Theatric Arts for Mentally Disabled People.

So, we wen't to Mikołajki, we presented the play and we got the Second (2nd) Prize!!! A Prize that we had to share with the 2nd Workshop of Koszalin (WTZ-2), that presented a play about the Holocaust.





Following are some photos from the play. Good job, don't you think so??







Here are also some photos from the 5-stars (!!!) Hotel Gołębiewski, where we stayed. Any comments???







And the Church of Święta Lipka, near Mikołajki, where we spent our first night and where we went for an Organ Concert./div>



No comments: