8.5.07

Theseus and the Minotaur travel to Poland!!! * Ο Θησεύς και ο Μινώταυρος ταξιδεύουν στην Πολωνία!!!

There's no doubt that, if you are a Hellen (Greek), you do know the Myth of Theseus and the Minotaur. If not, then you can visit Wikipedia, to learn more.


Why am I writing all this??? Because, nowadays, Theseus and the Minotaur are visiting Poland!!!

What that means??? Simply, in my Hosting Organisation we are preparing a theatre play based on that myth!!!

The play will be presented next week at a meeting of all the Annexes and Workshops of the Association, that will be held in Mikołajki, in Masury Lakes, on the occasion of the Day of the Dignity of the Mentally Disabled People.

The need to create a kind of presentation for the meeting, on one hand, and the request of the Hosting Organisation, expressed by both my Director and Mentor, that elements of my culture to be presented in the Project, on the other hand, gave birth to the idea of this drama play.

The preparations started some weeks ago, just after my return to Koszalin from Toruń and I think everything is going great. Following you can see some photos from the preparations:


No comments: