17.1.07

My Mentor * Η Μέντωρ μου

Now, I think I should write some things about an other important person in my life here in Poland: my EVS Mentor, Kasia.

Kasia is an therapist/ instructor in my Hosting Organisation, responsible for the Workshops of Art & Pottery. She's now realising a weekend Master's on Artistic Education (spesialised on Mental Disabled People) at the Academy of Fine Arts of Poznań, where she has also studied Design.

She's the only real English-speaker in our Hosting Organisation and that's the reason she's been chosen to be our Mentor.

But, speaking English is not the main reason that makes her precious for our Project: Kasia is a really supportive person, both in professional and personal levels. Always available to share experiences, exchange opinions and give solutions makes her more than a Mentor a Friend. And when I write Friend, I do mean Friend...

No comments: